Friday, June 10, 2016

Layout - Sibling Love

I'm sharing an update on a layout base that I did AGES ago, (we're talking 2010 here - Original Post), where I only made the basic background for the layout.  And while I LOVED the layout, until this point I never really had any pictures that I wanted to use it with.  In continuing my catch-up game for my daughter's baby album, I had these two memories printed of the first time my son met his new sister, and the first time he held her.  Originally I included these in her baby album in a 5x7 Becky Higgins page protector, and just slipped it into her album.  But when looking through old layouts that didn't have pictures yet, (of which I sadly have many), this one jumped out at me as an option.  

While different than something I might create now, I definitely loved how this layout ended up.  I was able to make a few additional embellishments to coordinate with those that were already on the page, and love that it is now tucked away in Miss Sophia's baby album.  <3 p="">





Supplies (all quite old - using up the stash!!)
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Kraft (I think now called Crumb Cake), Dusty Durango (Stampin' Up!)
Letter Stickers: Love Phrase (Recollections), tiny gold ones (unknown)
Stamps: Week in the Life 2014 (Ali Edwards)
Inks: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Clear, Gold, and Bronze Smooch Spritz
Other: gold heart, antique gold brads (unknown), Date Stamp (Trodat), Early Espresso Stamoin' Write Marker (Stamping' Up!)


Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin