Sunday, June 26, 2016

Layout - Lego Love

Another new layout.  Another hybrid!  So excited about these new (to me) options in my scrapping world!  I am especially loving that Ali's Pinterest Passport Challenges have me thinking in a new way, getting my stories onto paper and into albums!  With this layout I used the Here We Go digital stamp (link below), probably not in the way it was originally intended, but in a way that definitely meant something with these pictures.  Aiden has recently gotten into the Lego building phase of childhood, and I know just how well that road will travel into the future.  One set will (has) led to a few sets, which will lead to The Death Star, (the real question being, who is more excited about that...me or him?), hence the 'Here We Go!'.  Love the skills (both physical and mental) that Lego building instills.  Also love how much fun he has with each new set!  haha





Supplies
Cardstock: Heavyweight White 110lb (Georgia Pacific)
Digital Elements: Layered Template Set No. 122 (Cathy Zielske), Here We Go Digital Stamp (Ali Edwards)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Blue Watercolour (Artist's Loft)
Other: White Foam Thickers (American Crafts for Amy Tangerine), Red Tiny Type Letters (Cosmo Cricket), red phrase stickers (Cosmo Cricket), black phrase stickers (Authentique), Date Stamp (Trodat), yellow enamel dots (Twine & Ink), arrow paper clips (Ikea), star and heart stickers (Jillibean Soup), washi tape (unknown)


Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin