Saturday, June 25, 2016

Layout - Hello Independence

I made a layout that is NOT 12 x 12, is HYBRID, and includes hand cutting.  I don't really think there is much more to say about this.  YAY for me branching out (WAY OUT) of my comfort zone!! 

In all seriousness, I so love how simple this layout was to put together.  The 8.5 x 11 size combined with the digital elements made this so so quick and easy.  I will definitely be trying this again!  My goal was to use one of Ali Edwards digi elements from her current Pinterest Passport challenge, but I ended up surpassing even my own expectations about how this would turn out.  






Supplies
Cardstock: Heavyweight White 110lb (Georgia Pacific)
Digital Elements: Layered Template Set No. 127 (Cathy Zielske), Love This Story Digital Stamp (Ali Edwards), Little Things Digital Stamp Set (Ali Edwards)
Patterned Paper: grey hearts strip (unknown)
Stamps: Little Things Stamp Set (Ali Edwards)
Inks: Tuxedo Black (Momento), Grey Watercolour (Artist's Loft)
Other: pink phrase stickers (October Afternoon), grey and turquoise phrase stickers (Elle's Studio), Date Stamp (Trodat), yellow brads (unknown), turquoise enamel dots (My Mind's Eye), pink enamel triangles (Recollections), twine ( My Mind's Eye), mini staples (Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher)


Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin