Monday, December 28, 2015

December Daily - The 14th

Today's big event doesn't have anything to do with our family.  However it it is significant enough to me that I want to share it and remember it.  I don't know if this will actually end up in our family album, but at least it is recorded here for me to see!

Our school has an Advent Celebration and Social each year, and tonight was that night of this event.  I (crazy crazy I) was in charge of organizing and orchestrating the entire liturgy.  So so much work went in to this with each of our teachers and classes, and the final result was so wonderful to see.  We read through a children's picture book version of the Nativity, with our younger students performing a small skit after each reading, and our older students singing portions of Christmas Carols that coincided with the events in the reading.  It turned out so beautifully and I am so proud of the final result.  The students did a wonderful job, and families who came to watch seemed to really enjoy themselves.  Such a fun evening!

December Daily® is a December mini-album project devised by Ali Edwards with the simple goal of capturing the spirit of December via one story per day. Read more on her website here.

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin