Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Daily - Cover Page


Hello!

Today I am sharing my December Daily cover page.  After reading a blog post by Michelle Wooderson where she discusses her approach to her December Daily, I have decided to follow her lead.  She is combining her December Daily right along with her Project Life, which I think is genius!  This will be the first year I attempt a December Daily, and while I was so very excited by the project, I was also a little bit wary of adding yet another project on top of my Project Life, when I already have a bit of catching up to do with that as it is.  Michelle's idea of combining the two just seemed like a brilliant idea to me, and made finishing both tasks seem absolutely achievable!  Today I will share my cover, and then as I go along I will share my December pages, most likely in a full weeks format.  You can check out Michelle's blog above, or the specific post I mentioned here.

I kept my cover very simple.  I was inspired by Kelly Purkey's Project Life 2012 cover (here), and took a similar approach, while omitting the large focus picture and replacing with gold paper.  I really like how it turned out - simple and to the point.




I must say, even though this is minimal in the scrapbooking department, it felt GOOD to actually do some scrapbooking again!  I miss it.  I will have to break out my supplies and get some baby pages done soon!
Hope you enjoy!
Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin