Sunday, January 22, 2012

Teeny Kabinis - Layout Share

Hello!

I have a super fun layout to share today, and I can't believe I haven't shared it yet!!  I made this awhile ago for one of Nichole Magourik's 'Scrapbook Stamping' Challenges at Two Peas In A Bucket.  The challenge was to use stamps to create your own background paper with stamped images and embossing (which allows you to ink in the image with stamping ink, markers, watercolours, etc).  I had SOOOOOO much fun with this!  I have never made my own background paper, have never coloured in with sponges and inks, have NEVER used this many flowers on a page ... but I so love how this layout turned out!  So fun and beachy - perfect for the pictures I wanted to scrap of a fun beach day in San Juan.

Flowers are from an OLD Imaginisce flower kit (summer flowers, winter flowers, spring flowers...or something like that), papers were from my scraps stash, brads from a mixed bin I have...the only things I actually KNOW the name of are:
- the leaf punch I used - Martha Stewart 'Frond' which also had some stamping and white embossing
-  the stamp I used - it is a Basic Grey/Hero Arts cling background stamp called Flower Dot Pattern.  It coordinated with the Basic Grey 'Out of Print' collection, which can be found nowhere on this page..haha...but the background stamp was PERFECT for the challenge.

Hope you enjoy!






Have a great day!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

1 comment:

Robb_eeie said...

Your layout is sweet -- adore all the colourful flowers and the rhinestone centres :)

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin