Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project Life Week 1 and Week 2

Hello!

I finally have my PL Week 1 and Week 2 ready to post!  I have been fretting over how to 'decorate' the weekly label - fretting fretting fretting - and then I remembered that one of my goals was to KEEP IT SIMPLE!!! So I did!  haha

I have decided to simply put the week start and end days (Jan 1 to Jan 7 for example), with the TO stamped on a little punched circle, layered on a scallop circle, and popped up on a pop dot.  Done.  For extra special weeks I MIGHT put a title - for the first week I put A New Year as the title and enjoy it, but I love my letter stickers tooooooo much to use them every single week (haha - can we say hoarder?).

Anywhoo, here they are!

Week 1


I included an insert this first week with my 'Project Life - First Impressions' blog post printout.  I thought this was definitely something to include!








Week 2





Hoping I can keep this up!  I am really enjoying it so far...even forced the hubby to journal a bit (haha)!

Lisa

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin