Sunday, July 10, 2011

Make It Monday #22 - Multi-Colour Stamping with Ink Refills

Hello!

I am participating in the Papertrey Ink Make-it-Monday Challenge this week (today is the last day!!...eek).  The challenge is to create your own 'ink pad' of sorts using re-inkers to stamp a single image in multiple colours...a multi-coloured single image?  Something like that...hahaha.  Anywhoo, here is what I came up with.  I used two different images from the Papertrey Ink Round & Round Anniversary Set (so fun).  I really like how this technique works, however had difficulty with it simply because I don't have a lot of stamps to choose from that have a need for multiple colours!!  Most of the sets I have (and I have FAR too many) are either single image or multi-step stamping...perhaps I need to invest in this area?? :)

Here are my cards!





Cardstock: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink), Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up!), Vellum (?)
Stamps: Round & Round, Background Basics Text Style (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up!), Jet Black (Staz On)
Die Cuts: Mat Stack 1 (Papertrey Ink), 1 3/4" Circle Punch (Paper Shapers)
Other: iRock Gems (Imaginisce), White Satin Ribbon

Hope you enjoy!!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!!

Lisa

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa, very cute!! Just about any image can use mutliple colors...it's a great effect. Both of your cards are wonderful. I really like the flower card.

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin