Monday, July 18, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

Hello!
I have a quick card to share today.  I was playing with stamping backgrounds - something I love the idea of, but kinda terrifies me...hahah.  Anywhoo, this is my first attempt!  Hope you enjoy!!


Cardstock: Pacific Point (Stampin' Up!), Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Stampers Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sassafrass (I think?)
Ink: VersaMark
Other: Clear Embossing Powder (Stampin' Up!), Sentiment and Frame (Fillable Frames Papertrey Ink), Arrow Stamp (I think Sassafrass)

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Nicely done lady!! I have an idea to do a card with a stamped background and I've been afraid of it too. Time to just do it heh! Love the sentiment.

Janis Lewis said...

This is great! Love the green arrow too.

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin