Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Hallowe'en and a Layout

Happy Hallowe'en Everyone!

It is actually SNOWING where I live right now...I feel sad for the lil trick-or-treaters who will have to venture out in this cold weather this evening...all in the name of candy!  I celebrated last night with my sister and husband, carving pumpkins and watching our favourite hallowe'en movie, Hocus Pocus!  Such a fantastic tradition!

In honour of remembering warmer days, I have a scrapbook layout from a vacation I took with friends last spring.  I used the Crate Paper Brook collection (LOVE) for my layout.  I know I used a sketch for this layout, but I can't find the picture of it to give credit to the creator!  If you recognize it please let me know so I can give credit!  Hope you enjoy!





Have a happy Hallowe'en!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

2 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Happy Halloween and this layout is beautiful!!! Love it!!! XOXO Momo

Sharon said...

Love the layout! Beautiful! Awesome jack-o-lanterns!! They did trick or treating last night here in our area. The children were all so adorable. Our Grands were the cutest, of course!! LOL :)

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin