Friday, September 3, 2010

Black, Yellow and Cream!!! What a fantastic combo!

Hello!

I made a quick card yesterday with a few doses of inspiration from Tuesday Morning Sketches (sketch) and Davinie Fiero for Studio Calico (colour combo).


Cardstock: Vintage Cream, True Black (PTI), Crushed Curry (SU!)
Patterned Paper: The Mod Retro Stack (DCWV)
Stamps: Background Basics: Text Style (PTI), Vintage Vogue (SU!)
Ink: True Black (PTI)
Ribbon: Vintage Cream Luxe Satin (PTI)
Die Cuts: Beautiful Wings Embosslits (SU!)


Have a great day!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Oh this looks great Lisa! I love the Crushed Curry card stock. I have a little of it and still haven't played with it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Georgiana said...

Simple but elegant. A friend would enjoy receiving this.

Georgiana

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa, love your card. I like the script writing. The butterflies are fabulous!

I am so excited that you will be joining us at TMS for September. I can't wait to see your creations.

Hope life is awesome for you!!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin