Saturday, August 28, 2010

From the Desk Of:

Hello!

I have a cute and quick postcard for you today!!!  I made this for the school themed challenge over at Cricut Cardz Challenge...so fun!  I will use these to send home notes to my students' parents when needed.  They  turned out way too cute!!!  Hope you enjoy!!



Cardstock: Smokey Shadow, Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Stamps: It's Official, School Time (PTI), Frist Day (SU!)
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow (PTI), Versamark
Ribbon: Measure Up (Offray)
Die Cut: Plantin School Book (Cricut) (apple cut on Roly Poly feature three times, trimming off leaf from brown, and leaf and stem from red cutout)
White Gel Pen

Have a great night!
Please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Lisa

5 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa, I hope you had a good start to the school year!! Your postcard is just adorable. I just love how you inspire me.

Monica Ward said...

I love these postcards! They are a great idea for teacher gifts. Thanks for playing along with CCC #39! :-)

Jeri said...

Fantastic postcards to send home from school. I'm missing the beginning of school since I retired last year. It's such a fun time seeing all those eager student faces on that first day. Thanks for sharing your design with us at CCC.

Janis Lewis said...

Lisa- I love the sewing on your cards! And the white doodle dots. This is a GREAT card! :)Janis CCC DT #1

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

What a great post card! I am sure your students will be so excited to receive these in the mail. :)

Thanks for sharing your design with us!

Ruthie :)

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin