Tuesday, May 11, 2010

PDE Challenge #1 - Artists Trading Cards

Hello!

Today I am participating in my bloggy friend Janis's challenge that she has posted over on her blog Pause Dream Enjoy.  She is challenging us to create our own Artists Trading Cards (ATC), which are typically a  2 1/2 by 3 1/2 card which you decorate with your favourite techniques!

This is my first ever ATC, and it is quick and simple (just like most of my other papercrafting - haha).  It features a strawberry cricut cut (sent to me by none other than Janis herself!), with some supercute yellow flowered patterned paper, a bit of gingham riboon, and a simple sentiment...sweet (Papertrey Ink Cupcake Collection)!

This is a super fun and easy way to get out some of your creative juices when you don't have a whole lot of time...and an easy way to start using up some of those scraps we all know you are saving.

Hope you like it!

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you!

Lisa


8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

YEAH! You did a wonderful job! I love it! I think in the past 3 days, I have cut and used over a dozen strawberries on different projects! I just love what you did. Thank you so much for participating!! What a good friend you are!!

Joyce said...

Love your ATC. Super cute.

LiveLaughScrap said...

This is truly "Sweet". Love the glitter on the seeds. It makes them really stand out.
Lori

Debi said...

Yummy! Thanks for the comment on my ATC!

Carol<>< said...

Great color combo! I love the way the strawberry turned out!
Carol<><

Carolyn Ruiz said...

This is so great! I have never heard of ATC. What do you do with them? Are they like gift tags? I love the berry and the colors you picked.

TFS

Yolonda said...

Cute card. I love strawberries.

kanishk said...

You did a wonderful job
post free classifieds

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin