Monday, February 15, 2010

Must Love Dogs - Scrapbook Page

Hello! I finally did some scrapping ... and just for fun!! It felt fantabulous! I made a super sweet page featuring my family's favourite pets...our puppies. Title: Cudmore's Must Love Dogs. The Cudmore's are my mom's side of the family, and this is pretty much our belief. These are a few of our dogs together at a family function this summer. My puppy is the beautiful black lab...she will be 15 this year and her name is Lady.

Hope you enjoy! Please leave a comment. I love to hear from you!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Lisa, I love the scrapbook layout. This is what I have been working on lately - is just layouts. I have more cards than I know what to do with!!! The dogs are just beautiful and I love what you wrote. Great job!!

francesca scrappy said...

amazing job lisa ! i am a dog lover and this layout/page melts my scrapbooking heart ! lady is beautiful !

Janis Lewis said...

This page is great! This is the kind of page I should do in my scrapbook. Love the little pocket tag and everything! Oh, and nice blog background. LOL You are the 2nd person today that I've seen with these butterflies not even counting my blog too. :) I change my background all the time, but for now this is it. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Leaving a book at the gym is a GREAT idea! Now, if only I went to the gym. hahahahaha But I'm like you, I love to read and do it all the time. How's the weather there? It snowed for a short while here yesterday. Still loving Alaska!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin