Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick Hello!

Hello!!! I have been bad bad bad and have neglected my blogging for almost a whole month! I was home for the holidays visiting family, and have been trying to get organized since returning. Not an easy task! Haha...

Anyway, I have been playing with a few projects since returning, and promise to share them VERY soon! I am finally getting some work done on my paperbag album (check HERE for a video I did showing how to make them) - it is a 2010 them and I like how it is turning out so far! I think I am keeping it as a 2010 journal of sorts. More on that soon.

I am also starting to play with one of my VERY exciting Christmas gifts...my very own sewing machine! I used to play with my mom's when I was younger, making little purses and bags for myself and my sister, and a few for friends. I haven't really done major things with the machine, however now that I have my own I am looking forward to learning how to do more with it, and especially to use it on my papercrafting projects. VERY exciting! (Thanks Santa!) :)

Well, I do promise to blog more now that I am settled, and I hope to have some fun projects and videos to share with you very soon! Hope everyone is well!

Lisa

3 comments:

Theresa said...

Hi Lisa, it's so good to see you back on line again. I'll check out the video tomorrow - I'm on the wrong computer right now.

Talk soon.

Theresa

Liz Goldhawk said...

welcome back to the blogging world!

francesca scrappy said...

happy you're back !!

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin