Monday, September 14, 2009

Video #2 - 'Our Last Day' Scrapbook Page

Hello! I am really enjoying making these videos!!! They are taking FOREVER for me to upload to youtube for some reason (this one took over 7hrs!!), so I have to figure out what I am doing wrong - they should not take this long!

However...I have a new video for you today! I am working on a scrapbook for my sister (she doesn't scrap, but does appreciate the outcome! haha). She went on a vacation earlier this year with her friend, and now I am putting together the book for her! The page I am making today is the very last page in her book. I made the page based on a sketch by Liz at Scrapbooking, Sketches and Life...Oh My! I used sketch #34 - she has 73, and keeps adding a new one each week! They are oh, so fantastic!! An excellent resource, especially when doing a whole book in order and you feel a bit like you are repeating yourself! As a sidenote, Liz is a wonderfully nice person whom I met over the Labour Day weekend! I went to visit her while I was in her town for a wedding, and I bought some oh-so-hard-to-find SU Baja Breeze cardstock from her (THANKS LIZ!!).

Ok, so I hope you like the video! Please let me know what you think! I love your comments!






2 comments:

Liz Goldhawk said...

Love the video, and love the layout! Great job with the sketch... I think Thoroughly Modern is my favourite SU! paper pack right now...

francesca scrappy said...

great page ! great layout ! you are so creative ! your sister is going to LOVE it ! :)

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin