Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday Update


Today I finalized the details for my first Stampin' Up party. I will be hosting tomorrow night, and have a list a mile long of the items I want to order!

In the mean time I have been working on a layout from Father's Day with my in-laws. It is turning out pretty cute. I will post a picture of the final product as soon as I finish!

Here is a picture of the card I made for my father and father-in-law for their special day.
At the time I didn't think to write down the recipe, and a few of the coming projects I will be posting are the same, however I will make sure to do so for all new projects! I did, however, cut the letters using the Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge. This cartridge is super cute and I find myself going back to it all the time. The letters are a great size even when cut at a smaller dimension. You can check out the details for this cartridge here.
Hope all is well and I will be sure to write an update of my Stampin' Up purchases A.S.A.P. :)

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin