Monday, July 20, 2009

First Post

This is my very first blog post! I have just come in from visiting family at camp, and am itching to get started on some layouts I have in mind from pictures taken during our visit! The weather was fantastic!

A little bit about me - I have always been into making crafts of a variety of sorts, even as a child some of my best memories are of my mother taking me to JoAnn's, (I live in Canada, but we are a boarder city so making a quick trip 'across' the bridge to JoAnn's was quite common!), to pick up supplies for some craft or another. I have always found some items just too special to use, and end up saving them 'for something special', and the same seems to happen with my scrapbooking supplies! I have just gotten into the paper-crafting hobbies in the past few months, and mostly focus on scrapbooking and card making thus far. I am really enjoying myself, and hope to share some of my inspirations and creations with others through this blog!

No comments:

>

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin